Friday, August 14, 2009

Back to normal

Coming back from an awesome vacation is such a bummer! I'm back, and I've neglected my blog for too long!

After the big bar exam L needed a good break so we headed down to one of our favorite places...Jax Beach! Lucas lived in Jacksonville for a year and I think he enjoyed every second of it and made amazing friends here that we always miss so much!!
We stayed with our friends Catherine and Kirby (above) in their adorable beach side condo. Catherine is such a great decorator! Can you image waking up every morning to a beach view like this? It was amazing!

(Check out the telescope Catherine bought Kirby for law school graduation-such a great idea)

One of our first stops was Angie's Subs! I think this is L's favorite sandwich shop in Jacksonville! You just can't beat the Peruvian! And Carabee Key is always on our list of stops! I love going to Neptune Beach. The atmosphere here is always so much fun!

(Check out the community dog bowl)

Dispite this picture, we had great beach weather. It rained almost everyday-but just for a few minutes.
We also had time to catch up with our friend's kids! Check out L and the adorable Miss Lucy. We couldn't believe how much she had grown since we were there in March! Her personality is so cute and she's the funniest kid I've ever been around!

This picture was taken after Lucy convinced L to take her to the candy store...how could you resist that face?

And here was our roommate for the week, Sox. She's the sweetest dog and she really makes L and I think we might just need a boxer-she was such good girl!

We also managed to visit some of my family in Tampa for a few days...I'll post on that tomorrow!

2 comments:

Life of a Savannah Wife said...

Your blog is too cute! I love all your pictures and you and your husband are adorable. I'm a follower :)

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Yay for great vacations!! Such great pictures, looks like you had a good time. Glad you have you back in the blogging world!