I was thinking the same thing I thought she looked like she had some work done, or it was she usually wore heavier makeup?? I was so happy I didnt have to sit through another week of watching this tool and now DWTS??
I didn't watch the show enough to notice...but my mom thinks she did something different with her hair. I've heard a lot of people say maybe even some face work.
I wouldn't be surprised. She seems pretty shallow and into herself.
9 comments:
I have nothing positive to say about this man.
Boo to Jake
I agree..I think her roots have been fixed, but there's something else...has she had any work done, you think?
Is it just her roots??? I can't figure it out!!!!
dancing with the stars?? lol. I didn't hear this one but I didn't watch last night. Just saw who he picked here on the computer and the video.
Agreed. Vienna is so ew! (PS. She is a KD, oh lawd!)
Plus, I'm already sick of Jake, now he's on DWTS?!
I was thinking the same thing I thought she looked like she had some work done, or it was she usually wore heavier makeup?? I was so happy I didnt have to sit through another week of watching this tool and now DWTS??
she does look different! i kept saying that too! i cannot figure out what it is?? her hair is definitely improved, but something else is different???
I didn't watch the show enough to notice...but my mom thinks she did something different with her hair. I've heard a lot of people say maybe even some face work.
I wouldn't be surprised. She seems pretty shallow and into herself.
Just saw who he picked here on the computer and the video.
indian classified site
Post a Comment