Monday, October 27, 2008

Go Cards!

Burr... Louisville is so cold! I can already tell that Louisville is going to be much colder than Bowling Green/Franklin. Even 2 hours north, I can tell a huge difference. When I get up for work in the morning, its still dark outside! I've never experienced this, but I've kind of enjoyed walking to work as the sun comes up..but it is quite chilly.

We spent our weekend in Louisville, doing "Louisville" things. Lucas is getting really busy as his semester is winding down. He's got a huge paper due soon that he's spent a lot of time on lately. I'll be so glad when he gets this behind him! We got a call on Friday from Lucas' Aunt, Uncle and Cousin who just happened to be in town, so we met them for a great dinner at P.F. Changs-we just can't get enough of this place! After dinner Lucas and I caught a late movie. We saw "W" which was pretty good-not what I expected, but it wasn't too bad.

On Saturday we went to the U of L football game against South Florida! It was a great game, and the cards won! We sat in the student section and I think I watched the crazy Cardinal fans more than the game!
After the big game, we met some friends from Western at their home only a few blocks away. We had a great time sitting around the fire. Us girls spent most of out time talking about what we cook, while who knows what the guys did?! Boy have our conversations changed in just 2 short years. I remember spending time with these gals in college at dances and parties and now we're talking about easy recipes. haha!

I think we're all getting together again on Halloween! Lucas and I are brainstorming on what we'll be...well, I know what I want us to be, but Lucas says "NO WAY!" I promise to get some good pictures!

No comments: