Wow, I can't believe this month is coming to an end already, and Christmas is right around the corner! I love it.
We have been incredibly busy this month! Check out our kitchen board! We've got parties, showers, weddings, dinners...we've been so busy!
We started off the month celebrating the wedding of two of our great friends here in Louisville, Leah and Scott. The wedding was beautiful! It was in an old Catholic church here in Louisville (the church actually has the longest center isle in the city) and so many of our college friends were there-we really had a blast!
We spent the past weekend with Lucas' family celebrating Thanksgiving early. We had such a great time with his family all weekend. We ate, ate, played Cranium, and ate some more! Every Thanksgiving we take the "Christmas" photo. I've been "in the picture" for several years now, but it felt nice being a real "Davidson" this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment