
I guess I've taken a bit of a break from the blog-but I hope to catch up very soon. We've got a lot going on right now including some big future decisions. We've started our small group at church and we're both enjoying it much more than we thought we would! Our small group is very different and at first it was hard for us to know where we'd fit in- but so far things are falling into place and the lessons are very, very interesting.
This weekend we're heading to Gatlinburg Tennesse with some new friends for some much needed relaxation before we have to get back and face the reality of law school, work, and where in the heck we'll be this time next year. I've got some fun things packed to take with us, and we've got some fun places on our list to visit, and we're staying in an awesome cabin complete with a movie theater! Don't worry, we'll post pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment