
Our Gatlinburg trip was a blast! We started out the weekend with games, drinks, and the hot tub (always a Gatlinburg favorite) and ended our trip with our 80's party! We were having a great time until we woke up Saturday morning and all went to breakfast together. There are tons of Pancake houses in the city-and I think we picked the wrong one! I ordered eggs for breakfast-and lets just say, "I got a bad egg!"
All of us girls decided to go to the outlet malls after breakfast-not a good decision for me! I got started getting what I thought was car sick and as we parked the car we had to wait in a long line of traffic...I could feel my face tingle and knew I wasn't feeling right. I opened the car door (with car still going) and ran towards the mall. I thought if I could just sit down and get some fresh air I'd be back to normal-NOPE! One of our friends jumped out with me and followed me as I walked around to find a nice, hidden spot to rest. As soon as I sat down I knew it wasn't good...I got sick in between a car and a wall. There were so many people walking around-it was so embarrassing! Luckily, my friend Jill walked over to me and stood behind me so she could "hide" me from the Gatlinburg shoppers. 
The Guys (in 80's gear)
The Girls (in the red heart shaped tub-can you believe that was in our chalet..haha)
We shopped for a while and then headed home. I was still feeling nauseous so I went to bed. I finally got up, ate a baked potato and took a shower. After my shower I still wasn't feeling all that great so I decided to lay on the bed for a second. Well..I woke up hours later to realize I had slept through most of the big 80's night and I had fallen asleep with a wet head (not good if you know what a frizz head I have). I slept the rest of the night while my friends would come check on me about every hour (Note-they all were dress in their 80's gear and wearing the fake mustaches I had bought for the trip)! Talk about a bad ending! I felt much better for the ride home-but I still hated that I missed our last night in Gatlinburg...guess we'll have to plan another trip for next year...only this time NO EGGS!
No comments:
Post a Comment