
Soon, Lucas and I will be married for 9 months...crazy, right?! In 9 months I feel like we've really done a lot. We've gone to Aruba for our honeymoon, driven from California to Kentucky, moved to a new town, started new jobs, made really good new friends, watched some of our closest friends tie the knot, visited friends from far away, found a new church, joined a small group, went to Gatinburg, and most recently went to Jacksonville (don't worry I promise to post pictures-it was so much fun)! All in all, its been an incredible 9 months!
While talking with a friend this past weekend, I went back and looked at our wedding invitations-(Erin-I still don't know if they're Crane...). Our invitation is still one of my favorite parts of the wedding. I'm not sure if its because I have such a great love for paper in general, or if I love the woman who designed them, or if just because they were original and one of a kind..but I think they were perfect and I love them just as much as I did when I saw them for the first time!

1 comment:
I loved your invitations too!! Ddefinitely one of a kind...and I think they were Crane!! :-)
Post a Comment