Thursday, October 1, 2009

Costume ideas?

Yay! It's October ya'll!
When I got home today we had an invitation for a big Halloween party that our friends are having and we need the perfect costume! This party is going to be pretty big as they've been talking about it for months! I've been googling things and I just can't seem to come up with the perfect costume! I'd love for L and I to dress up as a couple.

This were you guys come in...I need some help!
What are some good costumes you've made or seen?

3 comments:

Jax said...

Loving your blog! You guys are such an adorable couple!!!!!!! I have been trying to think of good couple costume ideas, too! If I come up with anything good, I'll for sure pass it on (since it's not exactly like we'll be at the same party..haha). :) I'm definitely down for trading ideas!

Lindsey said...

Gosh - I know if I had to think of a costume idea for M & I - I would be having a hard time too. I've thought about Popeye and Olive Oil before, kinda random I know. so hmm . . . . lets see

Spartain Cheerleaders

You could be Sandy from Grease and he could be "Danny" with a white t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a cig tucked behind his ear - and then a leather jacket if he had one. That could be cute, especially since you are blond (& beautiful!) ;)

Bonnie and Clyde could be cute too.

I'm sure whatever ya'll do - it will be adorable! Be sure to post pics form the party!!

the davidsons said...

I am totally loving the Grease idea! Now if I could find a "leather suit!"

Now I've got the end song in my head...."you better shape up..hahaha..cause I need a man...." hahaha!