My mom, who's good friends with the groom's mother, helped out with some of the decor and setting up. There were two of these (one on each side) at the reception entrance. The pumpkins were painted white and then my mom carved the "P." I've begged her to do a "D" for me. She seriously free handed it and then carved it...crazy.Get ready for this...the groom's mother made the Groom's cake. This lady is out of control! Check it out:

Can you say Ace of Cakes? This thing was perfect! She even had a hot dog stand out front and cars parked on the outside...nuts!and here's the stunning bride! Heather looked amazing. I loved her dress!
I wish I had a picture of their wedding cake-it was beautiful!
7 comments:
Im speechless! Im loving the pumpkins...your momma did an awesome job!! And that cake...wow! Such a beautiful wedding! Hope your having a great week! = )
Love the pumpkins!!! And look at that cake!!!
I love the cake and the pumpkins are so cute! Did the cake taste as good as it looks?
I didn't have any of the groom's cake...but I AM SURE it was amazing-her cakes always are!
beautiful... that grooms cake is insane! wish I could make something like that... she is so talented!
love your blog!
I love weddings! I can't believe all the amazing DIY stuff! That cake was straight outta Ace of Cakes!
it's me again - left a lil sumthin sumthin 4 ya on my blog! ;)
Post a Comment