Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hello out there....

Well, well, well...look at me neglecting my blog! I honestly haven't thought much about blogging during our big move but maybe now that we're getting settled in I can manage to sneak in an update or two!

We've been great! I'm loving my job. It keeps me very busy and I love the people I work with everyday! L has also accepted a new job that he is really enjoying! I'm so thankful that things are working out. We have put a lot of prayer into this move and although sometimes change is hard-we are both thankful for the things we've learned over the last year and we're very excited about the opportunities we've been given.

We will be celebrating Derby this week with lots of old friends in Derby City (this will also be our first trip back)! I can not wait to show you guys my hat! I love it and I can't wait to wear it (please rain, rain go away for Derby Day!)!

Derby Day 2009

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I have been wondering about you girlie!! ;) Glad to know things are good & that the move went well AND that you love your job!! That is all so great!!

Can't wait to see your hat!! I LOVE hats!! =)