Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dallas Wrap UP!

I just realized I never posted on our amazing trip to Dallas. We flew in on Friday and our friend Kirby (who was getting married) picked us up and showed us a little of Dallas. I was so impressed! I don't really know what I expected, but I fell in love with this city! We headed right to the rehearsal and dinner. We had a blast meeting Kirby and Catherine's families! They already knew so much about us-what a warm welcome! The picture below is of Kirby and Lucas taking the stage for a comedy act before the rehearsal started. We were the only people in the church but they were soon interrupted by by the pastor who came in shortly after this picture was taken!
The next day was the wedding day! Eric, came in from Jacksonville and we headed to breakfast. It was so much fun catching up with Kirby and Eric. Kirby was able to make it to our wedding, but we hadn't seen Eric in over a year. We headed to Breadwinnersto start the big day! What a neat place. The food was wonderful and the atmosphere was so cool. It was a great start-to a great day!

(Kirby, Eric, Lucas)

(Since we started our jumping picture trend in Jacksonville, I made them do this..haha)
The wedding was beautiful! Catherine looked amazing. Her dress, her hair, everything was just perfect! The reception was held at SMU's campus Museum and it was absolutely gorgeous! They had a very classy band, awesome flowers, and a chocolate groom's cake that Lucas couldn't take his eyes off!



(Eric, Mike, Kirby, Todd, Lucas)


Once we left the reception everyone headed to a hotel bar where Kirby and Catherine were staying. It was a blast! It was so nice to spend time with the two of them and all our old friends from Jacksonville. It was like we all picked up exactly where we left off!

For some reason the guys thought this was halarious. Its crazy to think these guys will be lawyers in about 6 months!

No comments: