
Tonight, I am so thankful.
I had some lab work done about a week ago that came back not so great. After an MRI and probably the most stressful week of my life, I got a call today that everything is good. I have to take 6 weeks of medication and then go back and redo some labs. Please pray that everything turns out well. I've experienced so many emotions over the last couple of days and tonight I can finally breathe.
I also accepted a new job this week. This will require L and me moving about 100 miles away, back to our college town. We both have mixed emotions about the move but I'm really excited about this opportunity. We've put a lot of prayer into this decision and the way everything has fallen into place makes me feel like we're headed in the right direction.
I'm also very thankful tonight for my very best friend and her new family. Erin and Andy will be parents by Friday and I couldn't be more excited for them (and the fact that I finally get to meet little Ty)!
12 comments:
Congrats on the good news back from the Dr. as well as the new job!! I know moving can be so hard, but it's great that you are moving for a good reason like a new job!
I know how it is for test results from the Dr. to not come back very good. It is the worst feeling as you wonder and worry till you get the results. So glad it's all okay!! What a relief!
that is great news!!
Congratulations on your new job! And I am so happy your labs turned out well, I hate how long docs make you wait for that stuff!! Hope you have a wonderful Thursday:)
Glad to hear that the MRI is okay, I hope everything works out - you're in my thoughts. Congratulations on the new job and good luck with your move!
glad to hear that everything has turned out but sorry to hear that you had such a scare.
Also, congrats on the job!
Congrats on the new job!
I know it's a relief to have heard a good report.
Glad to hear you got good news back from the doctor!
congratulations also on the new job!
Congrats on the new job girl! Good luck with your move.
I am glad to hear everything is ok after your test results.
Praise God! I was praying for your test results just this morning -- and then I get to work and first thing I see is this good news on your blog! What a relief -- so happy for you!
Wow, lots of good news! I am very happy for that! I am going to need details about you moving back! Please tell me where you'll now be working, etc! I am happy you'll be close to home again! I didn't go to college here, but I love this town! :)
Congrats and prayers are definitely headed your way!
God is good! Glad everything is good!!! And HOW FUN to move back to BG!!!
Post a Comment