Friday, November 6, 2009

need a neckwarmer?

My latest project.

I feel like I spend a lot of time knitting but everything I've ever knitted, I've given away. This "berry" neckwarmer went to my great-grandmother. I don't even think she really wanted it, but it looked so cute around her neck, I wasn't about to take it off! I'm still working on my etsy site. My goal for this month is to have at least a few items up and going. I'll keep you posted!

5 comments:

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

yay! It is beautiful:) I love to knit, I am working on a baby hat on circular needles, but I am not very good. Please send your etsy site out once you get it set up! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

too cute girl! I wish I could do that! Hope your having a great weekend! = )

Anonymous said...

Yay, Kelly!! I am glad you are doing an ETSY store. When you get it up and running let me know and I will put you on my blog. Not that I get tons of readers, but it could help :). The neck warmer is CUTE!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I really wish I could knit!!! Super cute!

Mrs. Pick said...

SO cute! Good luck with your Etsy store!