Last week we headed to the State Capitol and L was sworn in! It was quite a special day!


Is L that tall?? Here he is swearing that he hasn't been in a duel (how funny is that)?

One of the advisers to L's college fraternity is the Chief Justice of the state (above) and L decided to be sworn in to the district where he would be doing the ceremony.

And here he is! He would kill me if he knew the picture was online...he was not happy about taking it ( I saw someone else do it and I wanted to play along).
Isn't the inside of the Capitol beautiful? Last year L worked for the President of the Senate and he took me on a tour of the Capitol building-its really amazing, but we were the only people there and it kind of freaked me out...scary. Inside there's a huge case full of dolls made to look like the first ladies. They're all wearing formal gowns and/or fur coats. I loved it.

at the Capitol

4 comments:
Congrats!! Beautiful capitol and I love the governor's mansion.
That is so great! I know you are so proud! I think a celebration is in order!! =)
Wow congrats!! Amazing!
yay! congrats to L and you look beautiful!
Post a Comment