This past weekend we headed out of town to one of my very closest friend's wedding. This is Katie...and boy did she make a beautiful bride!
Katie was one of my sorority sisters and roommates and now we live in the same town!
ADPi's at the reception!
Isn't her veil gorgeous?
We knew the couple wanted to do something special and when we got to the reception they had S'mores and Cigars on the back patio-such a fun idea. It was a big hit!
Can't you just feel the excitement of the night in this picture? I think everyone danced the night away!
More Adpi's
Katie had shoes waiting at the reception for her bridesmaids and I couldn't help but snap a picture. Another great idea!
cupcakes!
Here we are with the adorable couple. Chad and Katie, we wish you all the happiness in the world! We couldn't be more excited for two wonderful friends!
Katie had no clue where she was headed for her honeymoon until she got to the airport! How fun is that? She put a picture on facebook Monday morning of her ticket to Jamaica!! I can't believe Chad didn't let it spill!
5 comments:
she certainly made a beautiful bride! you of course gave her a run for her money!
i love the s'mores idea! yummy!
Your Dress is so cute, I love the color! I love s'mores, I made s'more bars last week, they are so yummy:)
oh wow girl! The wedding looks beautiful and you look fabulous! We love s'mores around here! Hope you have a great weekend! = )
Katie looks beautiful! And so happy! Glad to see these pics!
What a beautiful wedding! Love your dress :)
Post a Comment