Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Domino Effect

(www.christianbook.com)
So Lucas and I started our fist series in our next small group study lessons.. Its called The Domino Effect and besides almost falling asleep during the first video (I swear its the new allergy meds) I think the lessons are going to be pretty interesting and informative. Its very different than our last study which we both got a lot out of, and I'm very excited about learning more about "good and evil."

One thing we were asked to do was to find something beautiful this week. I'm not sure if this is really what was meant by the lesson, but I've been looking at a dogwood tree blooming in our courtyard for the past couple weeks and yesterday I finally snagged a couple pictures. I love the dogwoods in Kentucky, and I swear if we move away from here, I'll miss this season the most! There are azalea's and dogwoods blooming everywhere and its just so, so pretty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting! Let me know how your new study goes. Ya know, its so funny that you took pictures of dogwood trees this week...I took almost identical pictures Sunday afternoon in my back yard! I think they are so beautiful (especially the pink ones)!