Tuesday, April 28, 2009

heat wave....

Here's a shot out of my office window. Its pouring here, but its so much better than yesterday. It was 86 degrees downstairs in my office building when we got a note from the dean saying to leave-it was unsafe. I immediately got out of my e-mail and headed down the stairs to go home. It was miserable and reminds me that I don't do heat very well at all...I need to work on that, I really do!!! Last week I got some sort of allergy related itchy rash on my arm, and that combined with 86 degree indoor temperatures has made for very long work days. (Not to mention I'm thinking the meds they gave me are making me very, very tired). So I'm glad that its raining today and that things are cooling off inside.



Derby activities are in full swing here in Louisville! I did manage to grab a pretty black and white hat in Lexington this weekend! I can't wait to wear it to the big event..I'm just not sure what I'll wear it with!

Lucas also has a big night tonight...he and a friend are the "head coaches" of the little league team for tonight's game! If the weather holds out I'll get a picture of them in action!

No comments: