Friday, April 17, 2009

In other important news...

I've learned some really neat new patterns during my intermediate knitting class and I wanted to share them with the blog world! I've really enjoyed my lessons and I'm sad that next week is my final knitting class..unless I decided to try my hand at a sweater or something-ha! One of my new years resolutions was to learn something new and hopefully I've added one thing to that list. I've always wanted to learn to knit, and I hope now that I know different patterns, I'll be able to translate them into different projects. This "hobby" of mine has really been a great thing! Lucas-upstairs studying, Kelly-downstairs knitting! Perfect!


The Rib StitchThe Seed Stitch
Divided Boxes
Lucas and I will be meeting my parents tonight at The Whistle Stop. I've always wanted to go eat here and our past attempts have been unsuccessful- so tonight's the night for some southern cooking!! We're meeting my parents halfway because my car is still in the shop (uggg) and I have a hair appointment in Nashville tomorrow! Should be a fun weekend for me, and a weekend of hitting the books for Lucas (poor guy). He's got finals next week, so please say a prayer for him! (His last few finals! I'm sure he never thought this day would come!)



1 comment:

Erin said...

kelly! you're doing so good with the knitting!! i'm impressed! you make me so proud!! :)