Friday, April 24, 2009

Somebody pinch me!

Look what we got in the mail...and they've been addressed and sent. ITS A DONE DEAL! I just can't get over how fast time goes by!



I made this extra big so everyone can see it if they want to come...Erin and Andy???-haha.


We've got a full day planned. Graduation is going to be held downtown in the Brown Theatre. We've been by and it looks like a very neat place. Its old but classy and has the old fashioned scrolls on the outside-its pretty neat and I'm glad they picked such a nice place for such a nice event!


(photo from http://www.kentuckycenter.org/)


I think Lucas will have a little over 20 people there to watch him be "hooded." Even my great-grandmother who is 96 will be there (she even bought a new red suit to wear)! After the graduation ceremony we're all going to dinner at John E's. Lucas' dad knows the owner and Lucas said they have strawberry butter-what more could we want?! We plan to enjoy the day and celebrate all of Lucas' hard work! I think its been a very long 3 years for Lucas-but at the same time its crazy to think its almost over!


Lucas' couin, Brady, also graduates from law school at Chase the exact same day! We're very proud of him too! And my brother, Alex, graduates from WKU the following weekend! It'll be a great month for the whole family!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congrats Lucas!!

We'll actually be in Louisville that weekend for a wedding. Maybe we can all meet for lunch Sunday??