Goodness, we've been busy. We just got back from another wedding weekend and I'm exhausted! L was asked to be an usher months ago for one of his fraternity brothers and when he got to the rehearsal, he was lined up as a groomsman next to the best man. This is the 2nd time this has happened this summer! What is it with guys and weddings?
We just got back from the mall and guess who we saw?

photo from theage.com
Larry Birkhead-so random! Haha! I think he's from Louisville but I knew immediately when I saw him who he was. We walked right into the mall and there he was. I grabbed L and said, "that's Anna Nicole's...you know?" Haha! I couldn't remember his name-but it was him! We saw him walk into Janie and Jack and as we walked by the store I saw him holding up a pink dress. Then we saw him later walking into Gap Kids. It sure looks like he's being a good dad!
3 comments:
hahaha i saw him at derby.i made him take a picture with me and told him that we talked about him in my decedent, estates, and trusts law school class! he just laughed!
Whoa - that's cool! I remember when she died and all of that trial stuff was going on, I was obsessed with watching it! ha ha! It's cool that he was shopping for his little girl! It does seem like he is crazy about her and a good dad. He seems kinda like a cute/handsome guy I guess . . .was he cute in person?
he wasn't bad looking. He looked like he had just worked out (tennis shoes, t-shirt, shorts, hat) but he was a little smaller than I thought he would have been!
Post a Comment