Tha't SO funny and totally sounds like something I would do!!! =)
lol love it! and before reading your last post i so thought you were going to say you and L were expecting!
Ha Ha H!! That is great!!!
HAHA!!! This is something I would do!!cute blog :)
That is SO funny!!
I so love that you have a blog and I can keep up with you. I have been reading to catch up on your life and had to laugh out loud at this. So funny!--Betsy (Moore) Trogden
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Tha't SO funny and totally sounds like something I would do!!! =)
lol love it! and before reading your last post i so thought you were going to say you and L were expecting!
Ha Ha H!! That is great!!!
HAHA!!! This is something I would do!!
cute blog :)
That is SO funny!!
I so love that you have a blog and I can keep up with you. I have been reading to catch up on your life and had to laugh out loud at this. So funny!
--Betsy (Moore) Trogden
Post a Comment