Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm nervous...

I was recently asked to judge a pretty big pageant and I'm kind of nervous about it. I was involved in pageants when I was younger (NOTHING like Toddlers and Tiaras if that's what you're thinking..lol) and I did some in college...but I never got nervous. Now, I'm judging and I'm starting to freak out a little. I got a large binder in the mail about a week ago so I could familiarized myself (and make sure I had absolutely no connections)with the participants and everytime I look at it I get nervous. I've judged a couple smaller pageants before but nothing on this scale. Without saying too much...what if the right girl doesn't win?

I just hope and pray that when the right girl walks through the doors at the interview I'll know exactly who the winner is! Wish me luck its going to be a long Saturday!

2 comments:

The Taffs said...

That sounds exciting! Have fun!

Lea Liz said...

how much fun! You will do great I'm sure.. I used to do pageants too I would love to judge them!!