No! But I am glad they are back! It's one of my favorites from Starbucks. I'll have to get one sometime this week!
i LOVEEEEE these!!! They are soo good and they always get me in the mood for fall. i'm sooo sad i can't enjoy these this season while pregnant. i wonder if they make them decaf??
Not yet, but it one of the those little things that make me love fall so much!
Yess!! So yummy!! And so fall-ish!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No! But I am glad they are back! It's one of my favorites from Starbucks. I'll have to get one sometime this week!
i LOVEEEEE these!!! They are soo good and they always get me in the mood for fall. i'm sooo sad i can't enjoy these this season while pregnant. i wonder if they make them decaf??
Not yet, but it one of the those little things that make me love fall so much!
Yess!! So yummy!! And so fall-ish!!
Post a Comment