Thursday, September 24, 2009

New show?

Ok, I've got to admit something here...L and I have become tv junkies. I thought it would never happen, but here we are. L has always been into tv and movies (he spent the entire summer in LA last year working for a talent agency) so I'm not surprised..but me? When did this happen to me?
picture from http://www.fox.com/

I have really fallen hard over Glee. Are you guys watching it? I love it! I love how they burst into a good song and something inside of me wants to start dancing and singing. I even looked over at L once last night and he was twitching like he was going to dance (and he's not a dancer people). I can't get that one girl's voice who sings "What do you sayyyyyyyyyy" out of my head to save my life.

picture from www.abc.com

And then last night we watched Modern Family and I laughed out loud through the whole show (and I never laugh out loud over tv).

What's gotten into me?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Okay both Glee and Modern Family are SO funny! Surprisingly funny, I'd say!

Just found your blog - it's so cute! You have a new follower :)