You know how I know??? There are cute little men dressed in all white at the mall, and they are passing out free
SEES CANDY. I love this candy! Have you guys ever had Sees? Its absolutely wonderful! I was at the mall and passed the Sees guy twice, and the second time he offered me a sample and I said, "I was just here!" He smiled and said, "well you must take another!" I love the Sees guys! haha!
Seriously, this candy is some of the best candy I've ever tasted! If you see cute little men dressed in all white selling candy-YOU MUST TRY IT!
4 comments:
I always see them in the mall but I have never tried any of it, I am going in search of a Sees man this weekend for some samples:)
Oh I've never heard of that kind of candy!
we like sees too! we have gift certificates from last year-wonder if we can still use them?? hubs aunt b gets us certificates for them every year. it is hilarious!! my wasteline does not need it!
ohmygosh! I LOVE Sees!! I didnt know anyone else even KNEW about it!! They have a kiosk at the mall for the holidays and I used to work at the mall in college.. I ate it um.. almost every day! haha! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment