Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy 101!

Boy do I feel loved! Pink Lace and Cupcakes just sent me this "sweet" award! Thank you so much! What a nice way to start a Monday!

The Rules:
1. 10 things that make me happy
2. 10 bloggers that Brighten your day!

Happies


I'm going to spice it up and just do the things that make me happy today!

1. Its almost Christmas and my shopping is "almost" finished!
2. L, without him I wouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning. I was so tired and kept hitting snooze!
3. L, warming up my car before work!
4.My little brother joining facebook! He said he'd never do it!
(he would kill me if he knew this picture was on the internet)
(he's single if any of you know any very nice Christian girls in the Lexington area-he'd kill me for that too)
5. Anything chocolate and mint.
These are my all time favorite!
6. A fun trip in my near future. Can you guess where?
7. Packing my bags for "said" trip and my sweet friend who is tying the knot! I'm so excited for her! (Its always fun to pack...but unpacking is the worst).
8.My new black flats from Meme! So comfy..I told you I'd wear them today!
9. Being able to FB stalk friend's wedding picutres..haha!

10. Planning a baby shower for a best friend!
Erin..this pictures is from my 21st birthday- and this was taken at the Deuce...haha.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

aww - thank you!! Your blog brightens my day too!! =) Oh and I FB stalking is oh so fun!!! I love looking at peoples pics! =)

Thanks again - and if you haven't already, post a pic of your new black flats! I want 2 see! =)

Kelsey712 said...

thanks so much for the sweet award :) I hope that you are having a great holiday season :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Meg said...

i love stalking other people's wedding pictures on facebook! it was almost an obsession for awhile...
xo meg

Laura said...

Awww Kelly, you're precious and thanks so much! As new as I am to blogging, this is definitely my first "award" and I appreciate it very much! Thanks for being so thoughtful! It is great to get to keep up with you now! Merry Christmas!

Jen said...

Aww cute post! Love your list!