Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas!


L and I are starting our Christmas celebration a little early. This week we'll be heading to New Orleans! I'm in one of my best friends weddings and while we're there some of our very best friends will be traveling from Florida to Texas and we're going to meet up in the one and only NEW ORLEANS! I am so excited! (If there is anywhere we MUST go please let me know)!

I can't wait to share some pictures of the big week with you guys! (Our bridesmaids dresses are so pretty).

This is our 2009 Christmas cards (I did them all by myself). Its a picture from L's graduation (one of L's friends called and asked why we were dressed in medieval costumes...nice, huh?) and since it was the biggest event for us from 2009, I had to put it on the card!

9 comments:

Life of a Savannah Wife said...

Love the card! That is too cute!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

That is so cute!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

it looks so good!! have a fun trip!

emily said...

I love your card! You're talented!

Be sure to eat several beignets while you're in New Orleans!

the davidsons said...

Thanks you guys! You know when you make something and then you pick it apart???...yeah, that's how I feel about these!

Emily, I just googled beignets and YES I will make sure to find these...yum!

Hannah said...

Your Christmas card looks great :) Thanks for your comment on knitting....I just took my first class this morning and I'm really looking forward to spending the next couple of weeks practicing. I can't wait to make all kinds of gifts for our family and friends! My husband was excited to see someone, from Louisville, comment on our blog. He graduated from U of L and he went to medical school there. Are you all from there?

Lindsey said...

I LOVE your card!! So cute! I did mine myself this year too!

Enjoy NO! I'll be there the 4th -6th with a new job! I've never been there this time of year, so looking forward to it!

Happy New Year!

Jen said...

Great card - so cute!

Juliana said...

Very cute card!!

I am new to your blog, please pop on by and check out my blog and follow if you would like. It is very nice to "meet" you!