I've mentioned my grandmother, Meme, before on this blog. She's pretty awesome. Not only is she awesome, she is the best gift giver ever! But this weekend she really over did it! She told me she had something for me and I kept telling her "just wait till Christmas" but no, when I saw her this weekend...this is what she gave me:
New black flats...



with these interchangeable buttons! Amazing! She finds the cutest stuff! I will be wearing these everyday this week! Early Merry Christmas for me, huh?
9 comments:
Those are so unique and cute!!
Too cute!
OHMYGOSH how freaking cute!!! Love them!
Yay for G-ma! Those are super cute!! Left you a little something over at my place-have a great day girl!
Oh my gosh! I love those! Your blog is so cute!
what a great idea!!
so cute!!
I've never seen any like that, but their super cute. What brand are they?
Will you do me a favor and click one little change on your blog so I can email you -- read about it here!! http://kelseyandgabriel.blogspot.com/2009/09/noreplyblogger.html
Post a Comment