Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Say it ain't so...

NOOO!!!! My favorite morning show of 10 plus years is a'changin! Diane Sawyer is leaving Good Morning America people!!! She's my very favorite anchor and it just makes me sick that I won't get to wake up to her anymore! And guess what else? There are some serious rumors that my morning crush, Chris Cuomo, is out and moving to 20/20! What the heck? I'm so sad...

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I watch GMA every morning too!! I love Diane - she can't leave! What's up with peeps moving up in the TV biz??? It's not allowed! ha ha!!

But you are SO right - it won't be the same! I remember thinking it wasn't going to be the same when Joan London left and then when Charlie Gibson left - that's how long I've been watching! It will be interesting to see who they bring on - who ever it may be will def. have some BIG shoes to fill!!

the davidsons said...

I hear ya! I hated it when Charlie left too and now I don't even think about him! But CHRIS...I love me some Chris! haha!