Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday morning reality!

And reality stinks! I've really enjoyed (and appreciated) the last 2 weeks off, but the feeling I had around 6 a.m. this morning... I could do without! I did get to use this little beauty L got me for Christmas to get me out of the bed! I love my Keurig and it brewed the perfect cup of Caribu Coffee this morning!


And I must applogize for the lack of posts. Its been quite crazy since my trip to New Orleans. The wedding was unbelievable and I can't wait to show you guys pictures! It was an awesome weekend! I got back from NOLA and had to be back in my hometown the next day for an unplanned trip. So I have been living out of my suitcase for way too long and I can't wait to get home this afternoon to clean our place!!! I feel so behind!


Our Christmas was very low key (just the way we like it) and we got to spend lots of time with family and just "chill." New Years Eve was very calm. We did stay up to watch the ball drop-but we were sitting in bed (did I really just admit that..how boring) at my parent's house.

I've got a ton of pictures to share and I'm also getting a good list together to share some of the neat little things I got for Christmas! I hope each of you had a wonderful Chirstmas and I hope 2010 is the best year yet!

7 comments:

Mrs. Pick said...

I got one for Christmas too! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I need one of those! Sounds like you had a fabulous Christmas vacation. Hope your having a great day and that your 2010 is the best! xoxo

Life of a Savannah Wife said...

My mom has one of those and I think I need one! Glad you had a great NYE!

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

I have been putting off buying one, but I am totally caving! Everyone raves about them, and my caffeine addiction is getting the best of me:) Cannot wait to see all of your pictures!

Jen said...

Oh my Keurig helped with going back to work this morning too! Hope your day wasn't too bad!

Rebecca (Sam's wife) said...

we got the same coffe pot from my mom! we love it! i love that i can make hot chocolate with it too!! it is the best coffee pot i've ever had!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love those coffee makers because each cup is 180 degrees!