Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Mom, the 2nd grader..

I just had to share this with you guys.

My grandmother put this cute little picture of my mother in the Christmas card she sent us this year. She wrote a little note in the card that told me to call her when I got it so we could laugh at my mom.

the front:






the back:

My mom said she remembered this like it was yesterday...haha, wouldn't you?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. That's too funny!

Katherine said...

LOL love it!

Lindsey said...

how funny!!!! =) what did your Mom say when you called her?? LOL

Laura said...

That is hilarious! I love it! Thanks for the smile! :)

Brittany said...

Cute!! I could totally see my mom doing that (instead of my gma):)

Jen said...

Haha that is so funny!
PS I left you an award on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!! too funny!!

Children of the 90s said...

Haha, that is hilarious! I love that she wrote the little note about it.

Annie said...

hahahaha!!! that is way too funny!!