Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Shower #2 Invitations

Yay! The invitations have been sent and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out (the info has been changed for the www)! We're doing a cowboy themed shower for Erin and I had the hardest time finding "cowboy" invitations. So where did I turn for help? Etsy,of course!

I searched and searched for something appropriate and finally found West Willow Designs. The first thing I saw was a very cute "cowboyish" graphic on a birth announcement so I e-mailed the designer about a custom invitation using the cute little design. I told her a little about the shower plans and gave her all the information and seriously, hours later it was finished! She had even reworked the cowboy design! I'm so pleased with her work and the quality is outstanding! If you need something custom designed-she's got an etsy shop full of fabulous finds!

Did you notice the cute e-mail address I made up for the RSVP? haha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute invites!!

Brittany said...

Adorable!!

sara said...

Those are adorable - gotta love Etsy!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Seriously...those are sooo cute. Wanna do the invites for MY baby shower...haha.

sara said...

Thanks for complimenting my pictures! It is definitely a work in progress - one of my New Year's resolutions is to learn more about photography. I have a DSLR - mine is a Canon Digital Rebel XS. You can get very good deals on them right now, I would highly recommend it! The quality of the photographs with even the package lens that comes with the camera body is far superior to the quality of the point and shoot cameras.