Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happies!

These are just a few of the little happies I'm loving right now and thought I'd share them with you:

Essie Crysal Nail File-My grandmother gave me a box for Christmas that was filled with the best girly stuff. She always does this...gives us our Christmas gifts, then a little something extra (I told you she was a good gift giver). This Essie nail file was just one of the awesome things she had included-it's supposed to last forever and it works like magic. It's not as rough as a normal nail file (it's faster) and with a pointed end-it works on cuticles too. I even caught someone trying it out on "his" nails the other day...uh huh, it's pretty awesome!!

LUSH Wiccy Magic Muscles Bar -Where have I been? I walked through Macy's with my mother-in-law a few weeks before Christmas and discovered the LUSH counter. AMAZING! Not sure what took me so long. Everything is so pretty-it almost looks like a bakery or fruit market-but with bath goodies! I thought it was soap-but it's actually the most moisturizing lotion I've ever used. I put it on my feet at night and I can tell a huge difference even after one night! And the little beans inside the bar feel so good on the bottom of my feet-get this thing...you won't be sorry!

Victoria's Secret Drenched in PINK-Fruity and Bright-yummm! I love this stuff! I went into VS after Christmas and fell in love. I've never been too big into wearing a lot of perfumes/lotions but I can't get enough of this (it says it's a mix of blueberry and vanilla). It reminds me of Philosophy's Falling in Love (which I LOVE) but it stays on much longer and right now they're 2 for $20...can't beat that!Rue La La-HELLO FREE? I got these shoes via Rue La La for FREE (well, except shipping of around $9). They had a Calvin Klein Boutique and I had a credit (just for signing up) and cha-ching...these babies were mine!!! If you'd like to sign up-here's an invitation!!


Rimmel Gently Eye Make Up Remover-I've recently gone back to using Proactive (I guess I could have put this on the list too) and the only thing I don't like about it is how it doesn't work on eye makeup (eye makeup remover plus 3 steps is a lot of work before I go to bed). This stuff is probably the cheapest eye makeup remover you can buy-and it's my absolute favorite! I've gotten several friends to switch!
Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter-I haven't even used this yet but I know I'm going to like it. Right now, I've got a ton of K-cups for my Keurig and since many of you got Christmas Keurigs I thought you might like to know about this too! You can put regular coffee inside instead of using the regular K-cups!


Homemade Caramel-I can't tell you all how much I love anything caramel...but homemade-I can't handle. My sister-in-law makes me a huge box every year at Christmas and I just can't get enough of them. I've still got half a box left (I have no idea how) and I've honestly had to put the box out of my sight! These things are so good and I've heard they are really easy to make. I think they'd be such a cute favor to give at a party!
Seche Vite-AMAZING! This was also in my girly box from my grandmother and its the best top coat money can buy (at least I think so)! I paint one coat of this on my nails and they look acrylic!

What are some of your happies right now???

1 comment:

Annie said...

LUSH is one of my law firm's clients but i have yet to try any of their products. i have the dryest feet ever so i might have to try this product out!
i love VS pink body sprays too!

p.s. cute blog! new follower!!