
Stunning.
Head to Studio Tran and check out the pictures from one of my very best friend's wedding-these pictures are breathtaking! What a beautiful couple! I was so honored to be a part of such an amazing day. I wish we could do it again-I had the time of my life!
Also, a big CONGRATS to our great friends James Ralph and Abby. I pretty sure Baby Baker will make his grand appearance today! We are so excited for you two!
2 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful and fun wedding! Those photos are gorgeous!
I'm def. going to have to check out the pics - looks gorgeous just from what I've seen so far!! Hope you enjoyed your time in NOLA - I was there 2 weeks ago as you know. It was interesting being there this time of year . . . .not when it's SO hot out.
Hope you had a great time at your friends wedding.
Post a Comment