Tuesday, January 26, 2010

HSN addict? Maybe...

I could watch the Home Shopping Network all day. I have no idea what it is about that channel but it sucks me right in every time. Am I the only one? I've never bought a thing from any tv shopping networks, but I almost always feel like I really need whatever they're selling! Sometimes, I just watch it because I want to hear what the sales people say..I mean, how many things can they make up about a watch? It's pure entertainment people!

I just flipped through the channels and saw that tonight is Benefit night on HSN! Somebody help me!!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I saw that on there the other day and ALMOST purchased, but regained my control. If you get it let me know how you like it=)

Pink Lace and Cupcakes said...

I have really bad insomnia, and I sometimes watch it the entire night through! I get up and try to convince hubs to get this or that, it is addicting!