Sunday, January 10, 2010

The PERFECT Brownie


I totally forgot to mention one of my happies right now!

What does L do when he really, really wants something for Christmas and he knows he probably won't get it? He buys it himself and puts TO: Kelly and L FROM: Santa on the tag. Yep, we are now the proud owners of The Perfect Brownie pan! And it actually works!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how funny!
this is great! I have to get one!

katherinebee said...

My husband and I keep oohing and aahing at this commercial - I'm so happy to know someone who actually has it! Now I'm considering reasons to make a ton of brownies....

Brittany said...

I am a new reader and just found your blog through MrsEyeCanSee! Love you post! It definitely made me laugh. He is very creative!!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

I want one of those!! Glad to know it actually works!

The Taffs said...

I've really been wanting one of those!

Baby Momma said...

I've seen this a Kroger a million times and have almost bought it....maybe I need to spring the 20 bucks and start having way cuter brownies!!!