Thursday, May 21, 2009

arts and crafts

This picture is funny-it was taken the same night we got our new camera and we had to take pictures of everything-ha! This is the wreath I made for graduation weekend! I've seen it on several websites it different colors and I'd been wanting to make one for a while and I couldn't think of a better reason-graduation! We're lucky because both WKU and U of L have the same colors and I'll be able to use it for both teams!


Lucas came home from Oaks with a tiny cardinal in his pocket that someone handed him-If you look really close you can see that I put it on one the bottom ribbons-but don't worry I'll tuck it in with the Hilltoppers play!

3 comments:

Erin said...

I love the wreath! Too cute!!

The Taffs said...

What kind of wreath did you tie the ribbons around?

the davidsons said...

I'm not sure what kind of wreath I used. Its really just 2 wires that have been put together...I guess its a wire wreath? I got it at Hobby Lobby with the other wreaths-It was under $5.