
Yes...really nice, but practical...NOT AT ALL! My Casio was the size of a credit card...this thing...the size of a grapefruit (ha). Don't get me wrong I have carried this thing all over...weddings, baby showers, ball games, vacations-it really is a great camera and takes great pictures-I've just always wished it fit in my purse a little nicer. I've been asked a dozen times if I'm a professional photographer or trying to be one-ha..its not that big, but still.
So after Derby this weekend Lucas and I talked about getting a new, smaller, camera. Our friends had brought their cameras along and because neither of us wanted to carry mine, we didn't have one. I think we both feel like we're missing out on pictures just because we don't want to carry a larger camera around. We researched a little and shopped around and decided on another Sony CyberShot. This time, pocket sized. We did our homework and decided on this little beauty:

I think its sleek looking and I think the black color was very appropriate for Lucas too. The funny thing is we have never seen it. Its not in any stores around Louisville so we had to order it online, unseen. We expressed shipped it so we could have it for graduation weekend..and we just got it yesterday afternoon. It did not disappoint! Its crazy how far cameras have come. We played with it all night. Its got so many features including one that adds sparkles...like if you are smiling really big, it automatically adds a sparkle to your eye and/or teeth-so funny! Then there's a feature that will turn a straight face into a smile...no joke, its crazy! Hopefully we'll be able to get comfortable enough with it to take some great shots this weekend!
Get ready for a crazy picture post of the weekend's events! We are so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment