My friend Erin really, really wants these earrings from J. Crew. She can't find them on the website, but on ebay they're $69.99.
I found a pretty matching ring for $4.80 at Forever 21.com-I told Erin we could so buy 2 rings and rig them up as earrings..ha!
In college I was lucky enough to have Hyder's shoes (a shoe store that sold display shoes from big department stores for really cheap: Once, I bought a pair of Chanel Mary Jane pumps for under $40 that hadn't been worn and were sold out online. After I saw Madonna wearing them on Perez Hilton-I sold them on ebay). I miss that place so much.
I've never seen Tory Burch in Hyders, but I look for a pair of her flats every time I get to go. I saw these sandals on another blog a while back, and I'm still thinking about them. They'd be great with anything!
Tory Burch, $225.00:

Target: $24.99
Pretty darn close, right?
White skinny jeans:
I swear I have looked for white skinny jeans for almost 2 years. I can remember Gap coming out with an Audrey Hepburn line a few summers ago and I just knew they would have white skinny jeans...but, nope!
Below, Old Navy $29.99..I may have to get them hemmed, but I love the way they fit. They're the Diva fit (which I think mean low rise). I'm guessing they were on sale because I looked at my receipt and I got them for 20 bucks...cha ching!
True Religion Brand Jeans 'Johnny' Stretch Jeans from Nordstrom, $262.00:
Below, Old Navy $29.99..I may have to get them hemmed, but I love the way they fit. They're the Diva fit (which I think mean low rise). I'm guessing they were on sale because I looked at my receipt and I got them for 20 bucks...cha ching!
These are just a few random "cheaper copies" I've seen lately....I've got some more deals a'coming!
2 comments:
I like the Target sandals! May have to get those! Also, I found those earrings again on ebay for 40 bucks! I still can't even bring myself to pay that for them???
You, Kelly, are amazing. That is a talent few possess. As an AVID bargain shopper, I can completely identify with this post. Two of my five favorite sites are bargain sites.
Post a Comment