Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Our first year!




We had a fabulous time on Sunday celebrating our 1 year anniversary! L was in a fraternity brother's wedding (yeah, on a Sunday!). He had to meet up with the wedding party pretty early so we skipped church and took it easy most of the morning. For a quick lunch, I made hot dogs-haha! For anyone that knows me-knows I love hot dogs (no, I don't think about what's in them), so it was a really good anniversary lunch for me. We sat at the kitchen table...me in my pajamas and L in his tux. It was too funny!

The wedding was very nice. My favorite part was the couple's first dance. They took a 2 hour lesson and it was unbelievable what they had learned. For any of you planning a wedding, I highly suggest a dance lesson or two! Everyone at the reception stood around and watched-it was so cute. L and I took a quick lesson before our wedding. We just learned basic steps but I was in no way prepared for entertaining our guests with a show like we saw this weekend!

We do plan on celebrating our anniversary-but this weekend was way too hectic with our friends in town, the wedding, and L's bar prep classes on Saturday and Sunday.

I'll leave you with some pictures of this week, last year. We were in Aruba laying out by the pool, eating at amazing restaurants, and shopping with not a worry in the world! Gosh, I wish we were back!


1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Happy Anniversary!! Your dress was gorgeous...loved the drop waist! And I also LOVE hot dogs...especially stadium dogs you get at baseball/football games. Yum.