Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just dance!

Our first dance-I didn't realize how much I love this picture until I scanned it in...Lucas is trying to get me to do the dance we learned at our dance lesson-but since we really never practiced all the way through-I said NO WAY!

Since we're celebrating our 1 year anniversary "week" around here, I decided to showcase some of our favorite things from our wedding. Like this photo below of L's brother. He really turned it on during the reception- as you can see, he is quite the dancer! Both of L's brothers gave amazing toasts that really got the night started! L and I both love to dance and have a good time and we knew we wanted everyone at our reception to be dancing all night. I think you can tell from the picture and video below, we got what we wanted! We had an amazing time with our friends and family!
This video cracks me up every time I watch it. My dad has always been a big dancer...at home that is! He breaks out the robot every once in a while, but he has never done it in front of anyone but family. I remember in high school I would beg him to show my friends his movesbut he never would! He broke it out at our reception! You'll see L's brothers break it down first...then we get my dad on the dance floor!










More dance shots:

Can you tell I had fun?
This is one of my favorites. I don't know if you can tell from the scanned picture..but look close. L's feet aren't on the ground! I love it!

2 comments:

The Taffs said...

I love the pictures! It looks as if y'all had a blast! My wedding is just a week away an d I'm sooo looking forward to it and getting to relax and dance at the reception! Happy Anniversary!

BLC :o said...

Omg, love love love this post! Xoxo-BLC