Wednesday, July 22, 2009

take me out to the ball game

This weekend went by way too fast! After heading to my parent's, L called and said he just scored some tickets to the Reds game in Cincinatti from his brother! Woo hoo! He was really excited because the Reds just so happened to be playing the Brewers...and one of his best friends from high school is Corey Hart-right fielder for the Brewers!! I got up bright and early to make the trip back home! It was the perfect day for a ball game! The sun would come and go, and although it looked like rain much of the day, we never felt a drop!

(Me pointing to Corey on the big screen).

L called Corey and told him we'd be there, and right before the game they talked and decided where to meet. L got to get on the field and so did our nephew! You should have seen the people trying to get Corey's autograph-it was crazy. Its always fun for L to watch Corey on t.v. but I think they were both pretty excited to get to see one another! I wish we'd taken a ball or something for Corey to sign-I'm thinking something Corey Hart related needs to be displayed in L's future office...maybe next time! Go Brewers!

1 comment:

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Fun! I love going to baseball games in the summer. It is the great american pasttime afterall! :)