Last weekend I went to my parent's to celebrate my dad's birthday and to let Lucas get some uninterrupted studying time. I met my parents at a restaurant for dinner and then went home and found this...

There she goes again! This time my mom didn't use the sign I told you guys about, she got really creative and used the letters inside her coffee table. This table has a sliding drawer so you can display things inside but she never puts anything in it unless we've got something big to celebrate (she's never done it for birthdays though)! I cracked up when I saw it. I'm sure those "happy birthday" letters will get recycled again soon!

Saturday was quite the girls day! This is my parent's dog Maggie (I just wanted to include her)-she's got to be the sweetest dog alive!
(Check out her beauty mark on her nose..so cute!)Saturday morning I went to brunch with my mom, grandmother, and
great grandmother. My
great grandmother has been in the hospital lately for a leg issue and we wanted to get her out of the house. I love
this restaurant and so does she (their fruit tea is amazing) so I knew she'd be excited to go! We all had such a good time and I think my Nanny was happy to get out on such a nice day!!



And I wrapped up the afternoon with one of my closest friends from high school. She brought her little girl over to my parent's house. This kid is the prettiest baby I've ever seen. Hands down, she is a doll. And she's very smart and so sweet too! My friend Nicole and I went to high school together and cheered together for 6 years. I can still remember the day I first met her-she moved to my hometown when she was in the 7
th grade and we've been friends ever since. She and her husband are high school sweethearts and now they sure have an adorable family! This sweet girl will be 1 in September and I don't think it'll be long until she'll have a brother or sister!!

And I went to dinner with 2 of my very best friends on Saturday night (but I didn't get a picture..bummer)! What a great day it was!
3 comments:
what a cute puppy!! and i looove that necklace you are wearing!!
What a sweet puppy! I love girls weekends, esp with my mom. Looks like you all had a blast!
I LOVE the necklace you are wearing too!! At first I thought it was attached to your shirt until I looked closer! It's fab!
Post a Comment