Kelly's Korner is yet again hosting a "show me your life" Friday and this week she's celebrating wedding parties!
My bridesmaids-These are the best girls in the world! I had sorority sisters and my best friends from home stand beside me on my wedding day and these gals were so much fun! Each one of them is beautiful on the inside and out and I feel so very blessed to call them my friends.The above picture was taken right before we all walked down the isle-can you tell how much fun we had and how calm we were? This was a very random picture and it turned out to be one of my favorites.
And here's the whole crew!
Our wedding party was so much fun. I've been told more than once by people at our wedding that they've never danced so much in their life. That's exactly what we wanted and our wedding party most definitely set the mood!Here's some pictures I snagged from facebook:

My mom's in the wedding party, right? haha. This picture also shows our flowers. My mom had a few antique pink and white roses and gardenia. I carried white peonies, white roses, and gardenia...they smelled wonderful! And my bridesmaids carried the same with a few daisies and button mums.
bridesmaid's bouquet *thank you so much to all of you who have kept us in your thoughts and prayed for us as L took the bar exam this week. I can't tell you how much easier things have been knowing we're surrounding by so many caring friends. I'll post more of the week's events later (including a flat tire) but everything turned out just fine and L is very relieved to have this exam behind him!
1 comment:
I love the daisies.
I've so enjoyed looking at all the ladies' wedding photos. There's so much love, beauty and creativity.
I love your dress. Everyone looks so gorgeous.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful day!
Post a Comment