Just lovely Katherine tagged me for this cute photo game. I must admit...I was kind of worried about what picture might be in the #10 spot because I've had my shutterfly account for so long! Luckily it wasn't too bad.
Here are the rules:
* open your first photo folder
* scroll down the 1oth photo
* post that photo and story on your blog
* tag five friends to do the same and tag the person who sent it to you

This picture was taken at an Adpi mixer, and even though I can't remember who our mixer was with, I do remember having a blast! (I'm pretty sure judging by the outfits this was a "what the hell" party). We had a guy that came around to all the parties and would take our pictures then give us a password to look them up/buy online the next day. I remember a few of us girls "pre-partying" in the dorms and we didn't think our photographer knew about the party, so I called him up...AT HOME and asked him to come! He showed up alright! Later in the semester he thanked me for calling him because he sold more pictures at that mixer than he sold all year! Gosh, those were the days!
I tag:
Charles Chronicle
Derby City Gal
Mrs. Eye Can See
Emily's Breakfast
The Didio's
**Also a big shout out to
Katherine who went to law school with Lucas! Small world, huh?!
1 comment:
Yay! I saw this on someone else's blog and was going to start it up myself, now I don't have to!
Thanks for the tag!
Post a Comment