I go to bed a few hours before Lucas every night during the week-and about 3 out of 5 nights a week this is our conversation when he gets to bed:
Lucas: Kelly, you are grinding your teeth again.
Kelly: Ok, thank you...(and then I get up to go to the bathroom).
*We had a discussion a few months after we'd been married and I told Lucas if he EVER suspects I'm grinding my teeth to wake me up and let me know! Poor thing, he used to just lay there and listen to me because he didn't want to wake me!
I've been a horrible grinder for years, but I never realized how bad it was until I got married. I think after work today I'm heading to find a night guard. I had one made about 2 years ago because my dentist said my teeth had been worn pretty badly, but when I went to pick up my mouth piece, they had lost it and I didn't have time to redo my impressions. I'm afraid if I wait too much longer I won't have any teeth (or they'll just be really little)! I have no clue I'm doing this and it drives me nuts when Lucas tells me and I realized I've probably been doing it since I went to bed! I hate it and I think its time to do something about it!
Lucas: Kelly, you are grinding your teeth again.
Kelly: Ok, thank you...(and then I get up to go to the bathroom).
*We had a discussion a few months after we'd been married and I told Lucas if he EVER suspects I'm grinding my teeth to wake me up and let me know! Poor thing, he used to just lay there and listen to me because he didn't want to wake me!
I've been a horrible grinder for years, but I never realized how bad it was until I got married. I think after work today I'm heading to find a night guard. I had one made about 2 years ago because my dentist said my teeth had been worn pretty badly, but when I went to pick up my mouth piece, they had lost it and I didn't have time to redo my impressions. I'm afraid if I wait too much longer I won't have any teeth (or they'll just be really little)! I have no clue I'm doing this and it drives me nuts when Lucas tells me and I realized I've probably been doing it since I went to bed! I hate it and I think its time to do something about it! 
No comments:
Post a Comment