Monday, June 8, 2009

summer weekend

This picture pretty much sums up our dinner with Layza, Josh, and Bob (left to right). We had such a great time (Katie, I sure wish you could have made it, but I hear plans are in order for the next visit-I'm pumped!). We met at Mellow Mushroom in Nashville and then went to Ben and Jerry's for ice cream. (I had cinnamon bun which quickly became my new favorite ice cream flavor-it's wonderful)!
After stuffing ourselves silly, we walked around the gorgeous Scarritt Bennett Chapel and called it a night!
We had so much fun meeting in Nashville, and our next visit can't come soon enough!

*Josh (in the top picture) has just written and illustrated his first children's book. I haven't seen it, but it looks amazing and the pictures I've seen are out of this world. Check it out at www.playprettyjack.com and buy a copy or 2!

photo from http://www.playprettyjack.com/

1 comment:

The Charles Family said...

Ahhh, wish I could have been there too! Another missed opportunity for me to meet the Davidson's :( I can't wait for the day to finally come when we all hang out!

p.s. Love visiting your blog. :)

xoxo,
Katie